Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Poopy, not Animal, but...

I'm stealing my friends', the Colleys, cute idea to announce the name of the smallest Rife. So here you go...



Years of me looking at baby names produced nothing. Three minutes of Matt looking over a baby name list on a website, and there you have it. Totally not what we expected to like, but we do! Anna's still disappointed that he won't be Poopy, and Holly had her heart set on Superhero Baby (there's an insight into their personalities, btw). But it seems right to us. And I'm just glad we didn't have to choose another girl name.

7 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

That was great!! I love the name and the girls are so cute.

Papa said...

Noah Matthew Rife? That's what it sounded like! We love it!

Holly said...

Nope - Nolan!

I didn't want to write it under the video because, if you're like me, you read everything first and THEN watch the video!

Mike said...

Lol, that was great!

I do think that "Poopy" would make a pretty unique nickname. Could be a slight social hindrance in the school years though...

Congrats on the name! That's my grandfathers name and he'll be pretty happy when I tell him we've got a friend that chose it since it's uncommon these days.

Go Nolan!! :)

Dori said...

Ah- I lOVE it!! Good job Rifes!
But can I call him poopy when he is fussy?

Candace said...

Hearts and smiles!

Brenda Albright said...

Oh, love that! Charlotte has a Nolan in her class that we affectionately call No-No. He's a favorite topic of conversation so we think it's a good name! Glad it wasn't WW3 figuring this one out! :)