Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Discovered

If you look at the date stamps on this site you'll see that I haven't written since September. That's because I was testing out this whole "blog" thing and not really sure it was for me. I had pretty much decided that it wasn't... until I realized that Candace Chaney had my blog site listed on her blog site. Now, I realize very few people who read her site even know who I am, but I still experienced a moment of panic. Like, "Oh my gosh. I'm letting them down!" So somehow Candace has managed to hold me accountable to a blog we have never discussed, and a discipline I'm not sure I even want to have.

So, I will try to be a blogger. Again. Maybe this time it will stick, since I know there's at least one person out there who has discovered me...

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hurray! She's back!!!!!!!!!!