Thursday, June 26, 2008

Are we ready for this?


The results are in - it's a girl! Two daughters... three women under one roof... poor Matt! Actually, I think right now all he is thinking about are the two weddings we'll be responsible for one day. When talking about the uneven distribution of estrogen in our house, my mom said it best - we'll just have to get a male dog.


Seriously, I'm super excited that Holly will have a sister. I can't imagine not growing up with my own sweet sister, and am so glad Holly will get to experience that as well. I look forward to years of playing house, dance lessons, sister bonding, catfights, tea parties, and yes, even soccer games.


Here's to our house of chicks!

4 comments:

Papa said...

YEEEAAA!

What great news! Matt and you are the most ready people I know and so are two pairs of grandparents! Not that Matt needs the help at all, but Aunt Leigh has experience with bats, balls, gloves, Matchbox cars, darts, BB guns, golf, target practice.....

Dori said...

Chicks rule, boys drool! See you soon mommy and daddy!

Jack said...

Congrats, guys!!!! How fun to have sisters!!! Looking forward to the exciting conclusion with the revealing of the name. :)
Love ya'll!
Candace

Mike said...

Ahh man, the X chromosome strikes again!

But still very cool to be having another girl! Soooo much estrogen for Matt to handle!

Congrats to the Rife clan of females! I'll hold up a beer and grill fork and say a prayer for Matt! :P