Monday, February 4, 2008

The Best Medicine

How sweet is this? Holly wasn't feeling so hot today (she went to bed with a 102.7 fever)... and Daddy enjoyed every minute of it. He didn't enjoy the fact that she felt lousy, of course, but he loved the cuddling. Holly's not much of a cuddler. She usually only wants to be picked up if she's trying to reach something. But the sweet thing about sick toddlers is that they really want to be held. So while we can't wait for her to feel better, we're taking advantage of every opportunity to hold our little girl who's growing up too fast.

3 comments:

Dori said...

I know! I used to like keeping catie when she was sick. She was much easier to keep track of, and she was so cute when she would say "pweez sit wit me pweez...cough cough"

Papa said...

I love that picture of Dad and his little girl. I remember when......

Love,
Papa Butler

Candace said...

We've got a sick one, too. So sad, but I know what you mean about the cuddling. So sweet.
Love you guys!
Candace

ps- you're still most considerate.