Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Things

I love the mountains outside of Asheville.

I love them even more with my honey.

I loved the sunset from my front porch this evening.


And the bright red tree in the yard across the street. (Doesn't it look like I altered the photo to make the background look black and white? Nope! That's how red the tree is.)

I love my gangsta baby. Side note on Anna...the girl finds something she likes and becomes obsessed. Today, it was this pink hat. Had to have it on and wanted to nap with it. Other obsessions of late: anything that's yellow, her princess pajamas (which happen to be yellow), a butterfly bib that she wears all day. Obsessed. She is stubborn and strong-willed, and when she doesn't make me crazy, she makes me smile.

I love my wacky fairy-butterfly-princess. Wish you could see the pink rain boots she's wearing.


And I love Sunday morning dances. Does it get any sweeter?




1 comment:

Meredith said...

What a great post! And Dori just looks...perfect. Absolutely perfect:)