Monday, December 14, 2009

Haircut day!

We had a pretty super weekend. A few highlights I'll share:

- breakfast in front of the (real) fire on Saturday
- lots of family time
- a Pandora radio station created around the Charlie Brown Christmas music
- staying in pajamas until the afternoon
- almost completing the Christmas shopping
- dinner at the Brick Store on Saturday
- changing things up and going to church at 6 pm (love having options!)
- Anna continuing to do great
- haircut day for Mommy and Holly on Sunday!

Holly was a little apprehensive at first...it's been a long time since she got her hair cut and all she remembered was that scissors are involved. But Miss Brooke bribed her with a cookie and she hopped right in the chair.



I don't really have a good "after" picture. I'll try to add that later. But it was sweet time for Holly and me - some rare alone time for the two of us (well, sort of alone time). Now if I could just get her to sit still for a mani/pedi...

1 comment:

Dori said...

I could go for a Brick Store visit in January!! And maybe a haircut? Or maybe Holly could cut my hair....