Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some cute (I think) Holly videos

A couple of weeks ago we visited my parents in Nashville (Mt. Juliet). In this video, we're at the John Deere park and Holly's wearing - gasp - a John Deere t-shirt. Am I even spelling Deere correctly? During our stay in middle Tennessee, I even found myself dropping the "g" off of participles such as "eating." Instead, I did a lot of eatin' and sleepin'. I love it! Lots of thanks to Nana and Papa for a great weekend, and to Uncle Drew and the boys for making my car as good as new!

We're in the process of putting Holly's new room together. Still waiting on the headboards/footboards for her twin beds, and excuse the lack of wall decor. It's coming. But we have the pink shag rug, and really, what more does a girl need?

5 comments:

Dori said...

the very end is the best, where she is dizzy and leans back......whooooaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that she's dizzy...but she just can't help but roll around it again!
Jen

Kerri Taylor said...

man, looks like fun. can i take a roll on the shag carpet?

Papa said...

Actually, it's Charlie Daniels Park, but it does have a wooden John Deere tractor that Holly was drivin' and steerin'. We almost picked up a Skoal t-shirt for Holly, but figured that was several steps over the line...

carrie said...

seriously, how much cuter can she get?! she is hilarious!